Bart & Brown Realty
204 South Third Street
Branson, MO 65616
Denice Bart: Owner/Broker
of the Tri-
Proud Member of the
Chamber of Commerce
© 2004 -
please note, all bart & brown properties are non-
Once you’ve selected a property from our rental listings, you can either click contact
request more information, or click apply now to submit your free online rental application.
• Employment Verification: Applicant must provide verifiable employment and income.
• Self Employment: Applicant must provide previous year’s income tax return or bank statements showing adequate cash/collateral to cover rental expenses.
• Income Requirements: Applicant’s gross monthly income must be at least 3.5x monthly rent. Each roommate’s gross income must be at least 2.5x rent.
• Financial Assistance: Applicant must provide docu-
• Rental/Mortgage History: Applicant must provide previous and present full addresses with current phone number of landlord/lender.
• Credit History: Applicant must have either no credit or good credit -
• Photo ID: Applicant must provide a copy of their drivers license, or other form of government issued photo identification.
In order for your rental application to be approved, all of the following requirements must be met:
Applications may be denied due to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
• Applicant provides false information.
• Applicant fails to supply employment or income information that can be verified.
• Applicant fails to supply one rental reference that can be verified.
• Applicant is given a negative rental reference.
• Applicant has a history of eviction.
• Applicant has a negative credit history.
• Applicant has a criminal background.
Bart & Brown does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or familial status.
Security Deposits collected with an Approved Application are Non-
change their mind and decide not to accept the property after it has been removed from advertising.