Bart & Brown Realty
204 South Third Street
Branson, MO 65616
of the Tri-
Proud Member of the
Chamber of Commerce
© 2004 -
please note, all bart & brown properties are non-
Once you’ve selected a property from our rental listings, you can either click contact
request more information, or click apply now to submit your free online rental application.
Please click here if you are having trouble viewing our rental listings.
• Employment Verification: Applicant must provide verifiable employment and income.
• Self Employment: Applicant must provide previous year’s income tax return or bank statements showing adequate cash/collateral to cover rental expenses.
• Income Requirements: Applicant’s gross monthly income must be at least 3.5x monthly rent. Each roommate’s gross income must be at least 2.5x rent.
• Financial Assistance: Applicant must provide docu-
• Rental/Mortgage History: Applicant must provide previous and present full addresses with current phone number of landlord/lender.
• Credit History: Applicant must have either no credit or good credit -
• Photo ID: Applicant must provide a copy of their drivers license, or other form of government issued photo identification.
In order for your rental application to be approved, all of the following requirements must be met:
Applications may be denied due to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
• Applicant provides false information.
• Applicant fails to supply employment or income information that can be verified.
• Applicant fails to supply one rental reference that can be verified.
• Applicant is given a negative rental reference.
• Applicant has a history of eviction.
• Applicant has a negative credit history.
• Applicant has a criminal background.
Bart & Brown does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or familial status.
Security Deposits collected with an Approved Application are Non-
change their mind and decide not to accept the property after it has been removed from advertising.